We have extensive experience in designing and commissioning domestic installations, whether this involves modification of an existing installation or designing and fitting from new. All of our work complies with the latest electrical safety regulations.
Our Electrical team can advise on:
- Electrical provision in new-build housing or garages
- Extra sockets, television and telephone points
- Electrical provision in extensions to existing properties
- Rewiring and house / cottage renovations
- Inspection and testing of existing wiring
- Garden power and lighting
- New lighting design and installation
- Burglar alarms
- Security lighting and cameras
- Electric showers and heating
For further information on Domestic Electrical please contact Seefold Engineering on 01733 204666 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety Point: Please remember that Building Regulations (Part P) state that nearly all new domestic electrical work now has to be certified by a registered company. Making changes to the electrical installation in your own home is an important issue and should not be attempted without full knowledge of the regulations.